3/06/2010

Day 5

The (what I assume to be) broccoli plants are pretty tall for seedlings, so I've moved them into the light. The sweet basil sprouts are just about forming their first leaves and their stalks are bending towards the light, which to me says "Please! Move us! We're ready!" I must remember to move them away from the window before it gets too cold this evening. The beans still have yet to sprout.

Yesterday I picked up some more essentials and some more seed. I now have some cilantro, green onion, and pea. I also picked up some pots and more soil, and a few more germination kits. The cilantro will be started right away, but the green onion should probably wait until end of May/June. Not sure about the pea. Time to read up!

Here's a pic of the basil, growin strong:

No comments:

Post a Comment